Resume / CV
Here you can read about my skills, academic background and and an overview of my areas of expertise.
Relevant programming skills
Object oriented and imperative:
- Java SE
Programming related technologies:
- Entity Framework
- Asp.Net MVC
- Asp.net Ajax
Database design and development:
- Chen Notation
- Requirements gathering and Analysis
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Object Oriented Design
- Object Oriented Programming
- Software Documentation
- Communications and Teamwork
- Software testing and debugging
- Web design and development
- Database design and delopment
Computer Science Courses Umea Universitet and other (Universities in Sweden)
- Java I
- Java II
- Object Oriented Programming
- Java Applications Development
- Design Patterns
- Datacommunications for progrmmers
ASP.NET Web and Desktop applications development:
- Programming in C#
- Advanced Programming C#
- ASP.NET Database Driven Web Development
Web Development PHP:
- Script Based PHP and HTML
- Object Oriented PHP and Databases
- PHP with Model view Controller
C & C++
C, C++ and System programming:
- Intro to C programming
- C programming and Matlab
- Datastructures and algorithms in C
- Unix System Programming
- Computer Systems in C
- C++ I
- C++ Object Oriented
Math and applied math
- Calculus I
- Calculus II
- Audit Sampling
- Discrete math and combinatorics
- User Interface Design and Evaluation
- Business process Management
- Business process based systems
- Data heterogeneity and data Integration
Relevant bussiness skills
Relevant business skills 1
finance and accounting:
- Performed bookkeeping services on a monthly basis for client auditees.
- Carried out in-house audits for clients with assets valued in excess of $500 million.
- Performed accounting services for private investors and recommended investment alternatives.
- Adviced on investment needs to guardianship account holders in order to prevent legal action.
Relevant business skills 2
Finance and Accounting (ctd.):
- Worked closely with clients in a consulting capacity to streamline their accounting practices while keeping them in line with their annual audit.
- Prepared individual, partnership, corporate and payroll tax returns in a timely and accurate manner.
- Successfully rotated through three areas of accounting including audit, tax and consulting.
- Evaluated the internal control structure and financial reporting systems of the client entities and recommended enhancements.
Relevant business skills 3
- Founded a computer hardware importing and consulting firm with considerable resource constraints and turned it into one of the leading companies in the local market within its category, invoicing over 1M Euros per quarter.
- Maintained inventory holding costs variable, and planned successful purchasing strategies, minimizing impact of low activity period effects on liquidity.
- Contracted and programmed ocean freight for high volume container based imports, in coordination with manufacturers, in order to minimize delivery time.
- Interviewed, filtered and recruited new personnel for sales, operations, marketing and logistics positions in order to gain competitiveness.
Accounting and Finance
- Principles of finance
- Corporate Finance
- Principles of Accounting
- Financial Accounting I
- Financial Accounting II
- Financial Accounting III
- Cost Accounting
- Quantitative Methods of Accounting
- Principles of Auditing
- Accounting Information Systems
Marketing and Management
- Business Organization and Management
- Marketing foundations
- Fundamentals of Management
- Production and Operations Management
Economics and Law
- Macro Economics
- Micro Economics
- Micro Applications Bussines
- Law of Business Contracts (Agency Law)
- Law of Business Organizations (Partnership Law)
- Business Policy (Corporate Law)
- Federal Income Taxation(Tax Law)
Relevant communications skills 1
- Secured exclusivity for featured components through negotiations with manufacturers in Asia and the US and signed legally binding contracts enforceable by law.
- Maintained liason with client entities, promoted better business dealings and cultivated new relationships
- Handled legal conflict though combining different legal and consulting tools in order to safeguard the interests of the company.
- Work in multinational and diverse virtual teams on a daily basis utilizing my language abilities
Relevant communications skills 2
- Tracked and analyzed revenue from all products and reported directly to president of the company. Maintained liaison in Spanish, English and Swedish between clients and management.
- Recorded and maintained financial transactions on a timely basis and alerted upper-level management to costly omissions.
- Assisted manufacturers in developing a successful end product. Though creative and innovative ideas.
Communications coursework and miscellaneous coursework (WVU and Fairmont State university)
Political Science and Communications
The first 5 units were part of pre-journalism
- Writing I
- Writing II
- Composition and Rethoric
- Speech communication
- Social Communications
- Western Civilization
- Medieval Europe
- American History I
- American History II
- American Government Practices
- State and Local Government
- Comparative Government
- Great Works of Litterature
- Major Issues in Philosofy (Douglas P. Lackey)
- Art Survey II
- History of Art
- Military Science (ROTC)
- Using Books and Libraries
- Elementary German
- Fosils and Evolution
- Physical Geology